Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monday and last week

8/31/2010 12:17:16 PM - MOnday

tuesday 60 mins. I promised i would cut some of the cardio back so I shaved 15mins off. Already dropped a few pounds of water from the carbathon. If eating carbs over three days were equivalent to one of those contests where participants had to outwait others to win a car then nobody would have beaten me. I may have eaten so many carbs that I may be allergic to them-nah!

Monday training
-Bent over rows 2setsx8 with bar, 100lb,185,225,275,315
-Bodymaster standing pushpress worked up to two plates a side for 5 reps
-bench with two softees, 135x8x2,185x6x2,225x6x2,275x3,315x3(no sling shot this time)
Please with the effort. No issues pressing at all just the decent makes me nervous.

Ok on another healthly note. I went to the doc last week for a basic checkup and blood work done. I was really interested in how the cardio and the no carb most of the week for three weeks before hadaffected my cholesteral which has always been borderline in the low 200s. The number had fallen to 166 with the blood pressure of 103/63 so unfortunately I can't blame genetics totally on my cholesteral numbers and my hdls which came up to 45 from the low tens. I know this is not what anyone who lifts heavy and eats like shit wants to hear but it is the facts nonetheless.





8/30/2010 10:09:45 AM - Cardio and a couple days off

Finished up with just cardio for the week with wed 11 laps and thurs 75mins stempmill.

no cardio fri, sat or sun

Monday
-8 laps sled and 1mile jog. I guess I was watching forest gump last night when he took off running when it hit me. So after 8 laps this morning, I ran a mile in about 9 or 10 minutes. My calves hurt now.

Not much for training last week as we had alot of loose ends to tie up before we took off for a couple days days off to asheville. I am pretty sure I gain 15lb in 3 days from all the non stop eating. we did alot of freak watching in asheville. It is not really a very big town but there is always a freak show going on with lots of tatoos, piercings and dreads in abundance. We always go to a bookstore downtown called malaprops which i never get the name right so I call it marsupials. there is also a breast surgery center near where we stayed so I put the two together and told her i wanted to go to marsupials and the breast suckling center all weekend long. Very funny. I did no work related to work.


Spud

No comments: