Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wednesday Action

7/26/2012 9:38:05 AM -

Wednesday Action


Wed am 1 hour stepmill


Most were deloading so I got the prowler out and did a couple of laps.
-1 lap with 35lb per arm
-1 lap with 45lb and 35lb on each arm

The 2nd was awful with 30 to 40 steps march then actve rest walk. Usually I can plant the whole foot to drive off but after the 1st and 2nd push on this lap, I had to go to the ball of the foot with each push on. I try different steps and plants with long strides and shorter strides so as a little tidbit, if you are wanted to do some extra quad work, take longer strides pulling the leg up underneath you(instead of outward strides)and plant the whole foot and drive. Lights up the quads good. It will take a heavier prowler push to light them up.

I have made a huge drinking cup out of the cup holder off a water cooler. It is about 2 feet long. I filled it up with ice water afterwards and sat in the rocking chair for 45 mins at the gym. Mostly zoning out and trying to recover. The prowler sucked more out of me then I thought.

Spud

No comments: