Friday, July 25, 2008

Wed Pm Squat and various GPP

Wed Night Squats were not great because I added in 45 more minutes of stepmill before I to squatting. Not the best idea, but the road on the bodyfat loss is coming to a close at the end of August so I have to suck it up alittle longer.
Squatting wise-Raw to 405x3, Loose briefs that go on like SPandex now 500x3,600x3 then raw again with 405x10
-Conventional pulls from floor. Not much here either and eeked out a few sets 315x5,405x3,500x1x3 sets
-Pullups and Backraises for 3 rounds each of 10

Thursday 400am Sled Drag for a hour with 2.5 plates for 9 laps. Then had to opn the gym and did 20 minutes on stepmill .Took a 2 hour break, then did 35mins on the stepmill and 15 mins on the bike.
-Came back in the pm and did some upperbody sled for fun. 4 1/3mile laps. Nice Pump. 'Bout all I got energy for nowadays

Friday 420am Sled drag again with two plates and some change. It felt like 4 plates. By lap two , I was hallucinating and seeing white spots in front of my face. The goal was 15 laps but I lost count somewhere in my vision quest so it was only 13 or 14 laps. Plenty anyway. I pulled four laps then did a backwards lap to break it up and help keep my sanity.

Saturday's are always better because there is no cardio to do. Amen

No comments: