Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, after Tuesday's cardio, the sickness came back to haunt me. I thought I was on the tail end of it on Monday and Tuesday morning but as the day rolled on, all the snots and exploding head feelings started to comeback. I grabbed lots of Theraflu, Mucinex, Mucinex Dm, Advil, Alleve and even broke out the Rock and Rye with Honey to fight this thing off.

I gobbled all of them on Tuesday night and went to bed at 800pm. I did no cardio on Wednesday but even that did not help so I bailed on Wed training. I took lots more crap and Thursady it helped some but was still entrenched in my nose and head. I napped after working for 5 or 6 hours, then went and picked up stuff that had to go out Thursday night and went back home immediately adn was back in bed at 730pm after begging the mini gorilla for a Z pack which I have no idea where he got it from but Friday afternoon it appeared at the gym. I went to bed at 830pm this time and slept good.

The missing the cardio guilts got to me so Sat. I got up early and did 40mins before training.

Training was
-Box squats raw with Buff Bar and chains. Worked up to 325x3 reps each adding a chain for 5 or 6 sets then, went up to 415x2x2 with 7 chain per side.

-We then did the some strap GMs working up to 315x3x3 sets. I am going to make a Spud strap for these uses this week. It's pretty cool how it works. Nothing that will change the lifting world, but a nice compliment to training the deadlift.

-rev hypers 3x15-some ab stuff I think Sunday-40mins stepmill

Monday 35 mins stepmill

Tuesday-30mins bike.This was lazy and only burned half the usual but I did get some good reading in.

Spud

No comments: