Friday, September 25, 2009

Mon, Wed and Thursday

9/25/2009 8:59:32 AM -
Wednesday and Thursday
Thursday stepmill 30 mins, friday stepper 30 mins

Wednesday-H squat started with one plate and did 6 lcose stance, 6 wide stance per set, 2 plates, 3 plates, 4 plates, 5 plates all same as first set
-conventional dead off platform with monster mini quad up. 135x3x3. Did this to test the adductor more. Seemed to go well. Not much pain
-rev hypre 3 sets of 12 wtih blue band instead of regular strap. Back blew up quick
-set up green band really low in power rack and did extremely wide stance gms with it. did two sets of 8 with green then did set of blue for 2x8.


Thursday
-10 sets of long ab strap pulldowns
-10 sets of 10 on assisted pullup machine. Started at bottom of stack and moved pin up one notch each set to make it narder
-Floor press off pads. Set mma mats to height that would have triceps planted on the ground to start. Much like a rack lockout only the pads are soft and absorb the load better. Started with 285x10x3, 335x8x3sets, 405x3x2 sets
-10 sets of jm ext off same pad set up with 135x10x10 sets. Used heart rate monitor and waited till HR came abck down to 95 or so before starting again.




9/23/2009 8:52:50 AM -
Monday
MOnday-talked myself out of cardio for a few mniutes more sleep. Wasn't worth it, felt like ass all day.
Tuesday -stepmill 30 mins
Wednesday-hasd to force myself up to get thecardio done. I was not thrilled about any of the the usual choices until I got to the gym and decided to RUN. Yes, I ran two miles this morning in about 22 minutes. Suck time, but for not running that far in over 10 years I will take that. Wasn't bad at all, the legs just kinda took off and kept going. My stride was itty bitty and I had to force myself to relax alot to open it up some. I just kept sweating even after my shower to the point where my shirt was sour and I had to get a new one.

MOnday-Raw chains with two board again. Dale is getting a new cycle started for his first meet at 275 in December so I just rolled in with that. We used the squat bar and Spud inc Ezloader(go to you tube and check it out of you have not seen it in action. It makes loading ridiculously easy and you can put up to 16 chain per side on them)-Bar weight was 275 and got crankin at 3 chainx3, 4 chainx3,5 chainx3,then jumped to 7 chain and barely got one, abck to 6 chainx3 easy(got my legs in this one)
-bar weight only close grip with 4 board. 415x3,435x3,475x3,515xmiss(totally brought it down wrong)
-Dale hit his first 595 close grip off the 4 board. he missed the first one becasue of putting the brakes on the way down. the second sttempt went better and he got it pretty easy. Big lift for him at such a lighter bodyweight. Good job.
-did some standing pulldowns 3x30-quarter dips 3x25

I got the link. One day I will learn how to embedd the vidhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzv2-wJR4Sg


Spud

No comments: