Monday, September 21, 2009

Saturday

Saturday Prowler 3 laps in 30 min with 1 plate per side. I have not done this in quite awhile. I keep my heart rate watch on and pushed until it got into the 160s then rested to the 130s and went again. I was surprised at the time. I thought they took alot longer.

Sunday 10 laps sled with 2 plates. Heart rate was keep in the 120s to 130s. This took about a hour 10 which is not bad.

Saturday Training-started with the 154lb farmers walk(homemade version) and did deads with one working my stance out into a sumo over 4 sets x5. the did both of them sumo for a few sets of 5.
-One leg step ups mostly working the left leg for 6 or 8 sets of 8 per leg
-2 sets of 30 on the rev hyper
.-box jumps 5 o6 sets of 5 going up alittle on each set.
-135 box squats x5 reps x 4 sets-Lots of stretching between sets. Still pain in the adductor area especially on the squats.

I was surprised I was able to do the box jumps. I felt like I had done alot of work and after getting home adn cutting the grass I took a look at my adductor and it was quite swollen. It looked like a extra ham had been sewn onto my leg. I guess that was alittel over doing it and the 10 laps on Sunday didn't help as much as I thought it would. Still tender today so I must be close to finishing it off.

Spud

No comments: