Thursday, July 29, 2010

Getting regualr agan on training.

7/29/2010 7:07:23 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday and Thursday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday no cardio went to sc coachs conference, wed made up for missing tues with 1 hour 45 mins stepper and stepmill, Thursday 50 mins stepmill

Wednesday night. Really wasn't feeling it but when I got to the gym and had a few laughs and got the blood moving some I did some pulls and box squats.
-pulls 2 setsx3 with 135, 225, 315, 405, 455x1
-squats same cambered bar 145, 235,325x4x2 sets each.

Thursday
-super setted
-hanging abs and standing machine neutral grip pulldowns 3x10
-pushdownsx50reps with same machine pulldowns for 4 rounds
-Took gray bands and layed them over smith machine bar set at chest level. Then did pushups off the band for 3 sets of 8 with standing overhead military press with just the bar for 3, 4 and 5 rep
-Seated work with stick. simulated pull aparts by sliding the hands from a front raise postion to arms length and back 3x 8 reps.
-THen did some modified bradford presses with the stick where I kept my arms all the way out and just did the reps up and over this way 8 per sidex3 sets.





7/26/2010 10:11:11 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 55mins stepmill, Friday 8 laps I think maybe 10 sled, Saturday no cardio, Sunday 1 hour stepmill and 7 laps sled(6 forward and backward just to get the time in)Monday 55mins stepper.

Monday Am work
-back circuit with standing low row, lat assassin pulldowns and chain rows for 6 rounds x10 reps except the rows were 20reps
-barbell presses x20reps with 15lb flyesx10 reps. bar, bar plus 10lb, bar plus 20lb, bar plus mini doubled up and no weight

Sunday was wide open with all kinds of craziness and strange things. i had a 1pm meeting so I needed to get my 2 hours of cardio in, pay all the bills for the week at each store and then be at the meeting.

well I get the hour in on the stepmill and the wife calls and has a flat tire. We just had to replace one last week where she clipped a curb and tore a hole in the side of tire, now the back one has a giant screw in it that has finally opened up and it has to be replaced too. My day is set so I fly off the handle at her and there was no need for this I just let it go as the whole rest of the day played out in my head with a final thought of how am I going to make the meeting. She says she has stuff to do and we can take care of it later so i can finish the cardio and do bills.

The next thing is a customer wants to get the BOGO we have going on this Sunday but we don't have any freakin bogo to sell! My afternoon kid, not Dale, sold it all on SATURDAY instead of SUNDAY like the flyer HE PUT UP says. I have to run over to the other store and get more for the sale at the gym so my plan is not going at all but it is going. I get the product, pay bills and move on to the next store Forest Drive and pay bills where the wife is hanging out. Well instead of waiting on me, she ahs called roadside which is free as I flew off the handle till she told me that and is waiting for Goodyear to call saying the tire is fixed. Goodyear is a couple of blocks from the store.

I can now run back to the gym and take care of everything there which leaves me about 20 minutes to make the meeting. The meeting takes 2 hours but it is good and I feel like progress is going in the right direction and I made my point.

With all the blown out fuses for the day, I slept really well. Just have to get it done no matter what gets thown at you sometimes. No choice if you want it.

No comments: