Friday, July 8, 2011

Wednesday and Friday

7/8/2011 1:39:50 PM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday and Friday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cardio stuff wed 45mins, thurs 45 mins stepmill.

Wednesday-THe guys were deloading so i do some rep work.
-rev hypers 4x15
-leg press 6 setsx12 with 8 or 10 plates a side(i think) then down to 6 or 8 for 2x20
-rev hyper 2x12
-one leg pistols 4x8 a leg
ab work-ab wheel move with blast straps 5x10
-bennybliques worked up to 110lbx10 a side

Friday 5 laps upper sled. add another 25lb this week thinking it would be alot tougher. Also did it different this time. Press for 1/4 to 1/3 lap, pull for 1/4 to 1/3, then press again,etc.

Ok, so new cat Travis Diamond Phillps works alittle for on Monday and Wednesday at the gym. Same guy I wrote his name on the dusty equipment to clean is working this Wednesday night and is starting to clean. he is using a rag with no cleaner of any sort. So I tell him to get a bucket put alittle soap in it with some warm water. I think nothing of it and go back to training and finishing up for the night. I look over and Mr diamond(I am calling him tree branch now 'cause that is what he looks like)and he is dipping the corner of the rag in a coffee cup. Yep a coffee cup. How much of the rag can you get wet in a coffee cup? i say why don't you get the bucket? Can't find it is the response. did you look in the bathroom with the vaccum and where all the cleaners are? No he did not! So I was amused at finding him using a coffee cup for cleaning bucket. I guess if we had little tiny equipment it would work well. Just not normal people training equipment. I told him he pulled a "sonny" who was the last guy who closed for me at night who would do things that made no sense except to him. I think point was taken.

I like coffee in my cup, not soap!
Spud

No comments: