Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Saturday and Monday

10/25/2011 6:53:19 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday and Monday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cardio stuff
-thur 45 min and tuesday 45 mins stepmill
-friday 8 laps, saturday 8laps, sunday 8laps sled
monday no cardio


Saturday
-All the guys were gone deloading so I did some
-rev hypers 5 setsx20
-leg press, one leg at a time 10repsx3 sets per
-GHR sit upa 4x8

Mondsy
-chest supported rows worked up to 3 platesx8 reps mixed with long ab strap pulldownx 10 reps. About 10 sets per total.
-Raw press with 2 softees. Worked up to 405x3 reps and 455x1
-Dips 4x10
-barbell curls and band pushdowns 3x10 on the curls and 3x20 on the pushdowns.

So I am working the post office at one of the stores yesterday and there is a educational store next door. So this thicker lady with strudy glasses comes in and wants to mail some post cards to Germany. She is a exchange teacher here for 2 weeks here as I found out alittle later.She has some smug remarks about the American education system.

Going back to the conversation when she asks me about mailing the post cards to Germany. I ,just making small talk, say Germany huh? She immediately says, Yes, Germany, it is in Europa. I look at her and say, I KNOW WHERE GERMANY IS!

I immediately think of Micheal Myers doing the Sprokets skit. Her english was not great so I didn't take it any farther but at this point she was convinced that all Americans are idiots anyhow. But, the thought of me taking her glasses and doing the Sprokets bit for her made me laugh inside.

Austin Powers came to mind too!
Spud

No comments: