Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Saturday thru Monday

Saturday am-Buffalo Bar box squats with shitty briefs.I have a couple of pairs of briefs I have been using for awhile now size 46 and 48 Aces. I leave them in the bathroom on a rack. I don't mind other dudes using them and they do. Ben and the Angry Troll have been fighting ove them for months now. When I weighed 300 I had no problem with this as they would not fit anyone but Dale. So I go to get them on Saturday as I want to go alittle heavy. I dig through the pile on top of the rack. Usually they are right on top. I keep digging, pulling off several suits. THey are not there, I go through them in case I go in a hurry. THey are still not there. THen I remember the Angry Troll was in town on Friday and trained at the gym. I call him,"Do you have my briefs?". Yes he says. Why did you take my briefs I ask. I took them just in case, he says. I say why, you are doing the meet in a annoyed tone. I just took them just in case is all I get. How the @@*$ am I suppose to squat now?He has my 46s and my 48s.One pair okay, but both of them! He just took them so Ben wouldn't use them. Little angry troll bastard. I will bring them back Wed he says. HOw the %$#& is that going to help me now! I guess I will have to have a check out card from now on like you do at the library. I ended up using some old 46s that fit like the old coach shorts, tight but zero help-sexy though
-500x3x2,600x3x2 sets-Rack pulls just below knees using the chainmates.
- Ben and Mac were doing these already so I jumped in adn did a couple sets with 315 adn 8 or 9 chains per side 2sets x 3 reps each. Ran out of time and had to train Pat.
Sunday-No cardio.Yes, no cardio!!
Monday am-Stepmill 45 mins. The dream of no cardio days end quick.
Monday Pm-Jumped in on raw board presses 315x3/3 board, 405x3/2 board,455x3/2board, 495x2/2 board
-Pinkey on rings triceps with 3 board 405x5, 455x5
-Took a upper body strap adn did standing rows on seated row machine 3x8
-Scare crow rear delts 3x8
-Standing curls 3x8

So Chauncey the Po-Po at my gym comes up to me last night and asks me how he cna put weight on. He is one of those dudes who can eat anything he wants and stay the same weight all the time. Lately, he is losing his weight though. I ask him how much he has been eating and he swears he eats all the time. I ask again because I have zero problems putting on weight and in fact it jumps on me like as tick in high grass. He then tells me he goe s7 or 8 hours without eating. I look at him with the normal, you got to be kidding me look. How can you say you eat all the time and then ride around for hours in the patrol car and not eat. They get free food, as long as they are in uniform, at Taco Bell, Chick-fila and other places. If it was me adn I were him I would only be patroling these two places my whole shift. I then tell him about the crazy eating I have been doing on this Dan Duchane program. Basically, you eat fat and ptotein all week. Zero carbs from any source not even salad or pb carbs.THen from Friday night to Sunday evening all you do is eat good carbs. I use this as a Spudize time and insert alot of cakes, cookies, reeces, ice cream, pizza-anything bad. If you do this right, then yo deplete all week and then insane carb load for 2 days adn fill back up producing quite a anabolic response.This is nothing new but my first go at tit. The first week I got down to 221lb and then by weekend's end I was 235lb. I went back down to 226lb by Friday the second week and then up to a stout 244lb this past Sunday. I am already back down to 235lb.This is the third week for me. So I look at Chauncey and say I had 2 bags of cake doughnut, half a pint of Ben adn Jerry's American COne, 2 boxes of the oreo's cakesters, a tray of of the mini doozies from foodlion, 2 small tins of their cake doughnuts, 1 large pizza, two bags of taco bell and 1 double stuff pb oreos this weekend. I ask him if he has ever done this before adn he replys a stunned, "NO" Spudyoda then looks back after a moment of thought and says, "Weight you will gain not then."

Never say you can't and yes I did get sick to my stomach all weekend but experiment I must,
Spud

No comments: