Monday, October 27, 2008

Wed Thru Sunday

-Wed AMStepmill 40mins
-Wed PmWe started out trying to do the deadlifts from the top. I had not done them like this before. You essentially either have blocks that are removed or training partners on each side that help you get the bar to the top. We had the latter. I was thinking we would try to work up to 700 and tryt he hook grip out. After 2 or 3 sets in, this was not going to happen. We worked up to 500x2 this way sumo but after the first couple of sets dropping the wieght too fast, my hammys said no go. Dale wasn't too into it either. I elected to do a couple more sets at 405x3 and 1 or 2 at 500 then tapped out. Dale wanted to test his hook grip out on 600. I told him he wouldn't get it. I think it pissed him off as much as Dale can get pissed off and he pulled it easy. Everyone gets motivated alittle differently. He will be pulling 7 bills soon enough.
-Reverse Hypers 3x15
-Thur am -Stairmaster 35 mins
I was suppose to train some but I had to run a booth at the Columiba's Annual Picnic for City Employees. This went well. I got back to the gym about 430p and the realized I scheduled a client so I go out of training.
-Friday am-Stepmill 45mins
-SatAm-Stairmaster 30 mins-I had to work the store this Saturday so no training
-Sunday
Since I did not get anything in ON Saturday, I decided to drag the small chain(about 300lb) around the building for 3 laps. I did 1 forwards, 1 backwards and 1 lap rotating from arm to arm. This took alittle over a hour. I should have done them in reverse, but I did the easy one first,etc. After the backwards lap, my quads were blown up and the veins were sticking back out again. Ben was inside so I went in and asked him if that is the way he wanted his legs to look. He has been trying hard to get his BF down and has done a good job but he cann't ge the veins to come out yet so I make fun of him all the time for it.

Keep laughin,
Spud

No comments: