Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wed am--45 mins stepmill
Wed PM-Got back late Wed night so didn't get rolling til after 7pm. Did some raw pulling. Worked up to 600x1x2 sets. Tried to do a double on each set but it was not there. Hook gripped 600 on the second set and was pleased with that. Went back down to 500x3 for the last set hook grip.No gear on this again.
-Hack squat machine. 5 sets.
-Ab work 8 sets-45 back raise with kb for 3 sets.
Thur am -40 mins stairmaster
Thur Pm
-Long ab strap pulldowns 4 sets
-Speed press 6x5 with chains
-Pull ups on blue bands. This was reallyhard. We strung 3 blues across a power rack on top of each other then did the pull ups off that. It was very hard on the forearm so we ran some handles through the bands and finished off the set. 5 sets x whatever we could get.
-Quarter dips 4 sets.
Fri am-45 mins stepmill
Sat no cardio,sort of
-Cambered bar box squats with briefs. Raw to 315x3 reps. Briefs 425x3,505x3,595x3,685x2,775x1,595x5x2 Good day.
-Rev hypers 6x10
Was not wanting to do anything else and got some guilts about the cardio so I drug the small chain around the building with a upperbody strap mixing it up forwards and backwards. It was alittle harder then I thought and took 20 mins. Enough for the day.

I had not had a real pizza in months so we decided to go to one of the best pizza joints in town called Labrascas. It has been around for decades. I have lived in Columbia for almost 2o years and never been there. Just never got there for some reason. Anyhow,it is very old and has not been remodeled ever. It has old paneling on the walls and the carpet leaks pizza grease with each step. The bathroom is has lots of great writings on the wall from some of the greatest poets in history-long black dong, for a good time call, such and such is a queaar-you get the picture. You get your drinks in styrofoam cup. I am sure they are made of cfcs. The plates are the same. The draft beer does come a cold mug and it is good. Our waitress comes to get our drinks and I think she has been there for decades as well. She has the old coke bottle glasses with a newly done perm harido. She is nice and does a good job. I get a 18 inch and the old lady gets a small veggy pizza light onthe cheese because she is on the diet now. She has done well and is down 14lbs. It is a high carb day for her. She is alittle pissy and tense and I realize that I was 20 times worse when I was dieting. The pizza comes and it is fantastic. I can't believe I have been here for 20 years and not been here. I get half way through the pizza and think I should stop and save it for later. I tell the Wifey this and she says go for it. The waitress chimes in and says she thinks I can finish it no problem. Why not? I knock it out with no problems. Even at 300lb, It would have been hard to do and I would have waddled out in pain ready to lay on the couch and groan. Instead, it was quite easy and I had to stop at Piggly Wiggly and get cookies and chocolate. I eat that too and finally reach capacity.

Today was a good day,
Spud

No comments: