Monday, April 13, 2009

Wed and Saturday.

Wednesday and Saturday
Wednesday 30mins stepmill
Thursday 30 mins stepmill
Friday NO cardio
Saturday 45 mins stepmill
Sunday 1 hour stepmill
Monday No cardio
Wed Training-Beat up and planned on squatting on Saturday so I just did a couple thuings
-Chain drag around the gym
-rev hyper 4x20
-Long ab strap 6x10

Thursday-Too much stuff going on to do my pump up thing and Friday I had to go to Savannah to check on another business venture I am getting into like I need somethng else to do. Saturday Training -Squats full gear. I got a 56 ace suit in to use and I thought it would be tough to go on but it went up decent. I will have to get a few minor adjustment to it. I worded up to 725 in briefs, then suit straps down for 865x1, Straps up for 955x1x2 sets. The first one was terrible. This was the first time in a suit since the...you know..complete shredding of my quad tendon two years ago. It came up bad and was just bad all around. I followed none of basics and got too hyped. I sat down composed myself and thougth about what I was doing wrong. The second one I came back calm and just did the work. Smooth and fast this time. Alittle high but I will take it. Next week I will go up and try some bigger numbers.
Rev hyper 1x50

Punchin the clock
Spud

No comments: