Friday, October 23, 2009

Thursday

Wednesday incline 15.0 incline for 30 mins, NO cardio Thursday, Friday same as Wed


Thursday-Due to some business stuff coming up at the last minute Wed, I had to wait till Thursday to train. Even then, several things came up so I had to figure out something to get done. I went with the 300lb chain for 3 laps-first lap forwards, second backwards, third a mix of both but mostly backwards. The first lap was bad so I went wtith the backwards lap for number two which takes 3 times longer to do then forwards. I recovered enough to think a third lap was something really good to do. I did some forwards but everytime I stopped I felt like throwing up. I tried several times to keep going forwards but no dice on the recovery so I had to finish backwards. It took over a hour with the backwards pulling. I thought it was going to ba about 45 minutes and some upperbody work was on my mind but that ended with the decision to do the third lap. I laid down on the pavement after the 1st and third laps. I had forgotten about it when Dale asked me if I laid down and then I realized I had dirt on my back, neck and head.

The chain is my pain
Spud

No comments: