Monday, November 2, 2009

Saturday

Saturday 30 very hard hungover mins on the stepmill, Sunday punishment 1 hour stepmill, Monday 30 mins stepmill

Saturday
Friday night we had our deadlift contest at the gym with a couple of cats pulling over 700. Congrats to Karl at 720 and getting tha monkey off his back. Mike for 500 for getting the monkey off his mini silveback gorilla back. We have a young guy from Ireland who bodybuilds now but used to pL who pulled 750 with just a belt fairly easy. Talking to him is like the movie Snatch plus I was half or two thirds drunk after the show so it may have jsut been me. Other party highlights, garbbing my nephew Dale's ass, talking to Mike's son who when asked what I said, replied "I dont know what he said, I could not understand him" Baggin up 10 cupcakes and a bag of sun chips for the ride home, stopping at hardees adn getting 2 fries and 2 bouble burgers. There was more but those are a few of the good ones.

Thanks to all who attended the party and paticipated in the contest. As usual, it was a ton of fun and I think all had a great time.



So on Saturday, I was hung over and looked of death but hung in there for some training which was:
1-Front squats 135,185,225,275,315x3x2 sets each, 365x3 high and crappy,275xx32
-band gms out of rack,greenx8,bluex8, blue/greenx8
3-rev hypers 3x10
4-hack squats-worked up to 3 plates x8x3 setss paused at bottom of each rep.


Spud

No comments: