Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday thur Monday Am

-Sunday cardio-35 mins stepper
MOnday am -Blew off cardio and slept in and felt really guilty about it.
Monday Pm-
Incline dumbells to 100sx16 reps on last set. 3 sets total at 100lbs
-3 board close grip 3 inches off smooth. 315x8,365x5,405x5
-Ab strap pulldowns 5x8
-one arm dumbell presses jerk style. worked up to 80s on right armx5, 65lbsx4 on left.-swiss bar rows with chains I think.
-dumbell curls 3x8
Tuesday am-40 mins stepper
Wed am-35mins stepper
Wed pm-Jump Stretch band pulls(regular mini) plus chains with chainmates. Raw doubles up to 8 or 10 chains going up 2 chains per side each set. On the second to last set I only got one hard one with a reversed hand grip. It pissed me off some so I came back and hooked griped it for 3 reps. With each rep a couple of chain fell off. I thought I was hitting the grove better but not so. Anyhow, I was pleased with that.
-rev hyper 3x10
Thur am-stepper 30mins
-Thur PM
-Floor log press. Nice short press with the log. 150x6x2 sets, 200x5x2, 250x5x2,300x5
-one arm side lateral raise worked up to 100sx8 per arm
-Long ab straps pulldowns 3x25
-hanging ab 3x8
-Standing BB towel strap pulls to chest 4x8


Friday am-Stepper 35 mins
Sat--no am cardio
-MOre angry troll squatting. Briefs and belt with cambered bar. Worked up to 600x2x6 sets. I did the first three on a 16 inch box, the dropped down a inch or two on the last three. I got a white light from the only guy that has done multiple USAPL contests on depth. That was not important but stretching the left quad out was and it seemed really good the entire session.
-Long Ab strap pulldowns 5x8
-Dalethroughs with 53lbs KB. This is a pull through with the band around the neck. I added the KB in to make it alittle harder and did two hand swings with it working on the snap of the hip.-Rev hypers 3x12
Sunday Am-45 mins stepper
Monday am-40 mins stairmaster


I guess things ain't so tough as everyone makes them out to be. On Sunday, I had some Hodurans come by to look at the gym to clean it on Sundays once every two weeks. I thought for sure they would give me a fair price. I don't mind paying for good service but the quote she gave me was higher then a regular cleaning service would charge. I tell her son who speaks pretty good english I can't afford it. He then asks me how much I tell him, he then comes back with a slightly lower number but no where near where I am. I leave it at that. Just goes to show, your reality is only the perception you make it out to be. If you think it's shitty, it will be shitty. if you stay as positive as you can all the time, then you don't get caught up in the vortex and life is terrific all the time.


Going to West Palm with the guys this week for the Worlds. It's Dalen's first time on a plane and a prop plane at that. I am sure this will be alot of fun even though you never really see him riled up about anything.

Sunshine is everywhere you look
Spud

No comments: