Monday, August 1, 2011

Saturday

8/1/2011 11:04:45 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday no cardio, Sat 10 laps forward drag, Sunday 10 laps with 8 forward adn 2 backwards

Training
-Did more pulling to get back in line with the team schedule. Rack sumos just below knee with average short bands on them. It didn't start well as Barry asked if I wanted to warm up with 3 plates which was fine so I go to pull it and damn it was heavy. I think, this is not going to go well today. Maybe its a bad idea, then I realize the short bands are on there too! I yell at Barry and he claims he told me. I was not ready at all for that. The next set I put a belt on and it seemed allright from them on out. 3s starting with 405,495,,585,635, wnet down to 585x4,missed 5 with hands giving out. Ben did 635 so I decideed to aggravte him and put 675x3. felt like my eyes where popping out of my head. I asked them if I looked outo fo mind, they laughed loudly and said I looked like I had been out all night.
-elevated ghr worked up to 45lbx8x3 sets
-rev hyper with blue band and 450lbx10x5 sets
-gray band standing pulldowns 4x15

Brain was fried and there was no need to go on from there. Besides the wife wanted to see Cowboys and Aliens so we did the afternoon show. Pretty fun movie, not great but fun. Sunday was funk day all day too. NOt sure itf it was carry over from Sat or not but it has rolled into MOnday too. I guess it has been a bit since I burnt it that bad.

Brain Drain!
Spud

No comments: