Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wednesday

8/4/2011 12:24:35 PM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed no cardio, Thur 45mins stepmill.

Training
-Box squats with chains and briefs. My left ass cheek was cramping as I started and did not let up the entire time. The only thing running through the brain was blowing out a upper cheek this time. So I went with single instead of doubles in hopes of not getting the cheek ripple. 595x2 chains per side, x4 chains, x6 chains,x8 chains, x 10 chains.
-It was the second week of jump stretch pulls with monster mini and 275, raw and sumo. This is a anger troll recommendation to AnaDale which he could have kept to himself. I was going to p out but tried one with no flitter flatter or farter so I rolled on 5x2 reps.
-Alittle rev hypers 4x15 with Ben telling me I wasnt locking them out. I ignored this comment as my erectors are 3 times his and look like sets of rolling hills.
-Caput for the night.

Thursday while its quiet I pay gym bills. This was normal until this cat's truck would not start and he asked me for a jump. No problem. We get out there and hook it up and it still won't crank. He calls his wife to come and get him but I say, it's a stick, why don't we push it. It is a small truck so I figure out of the parking spot and turn down the exit road to get it going. The other way is backwards and up 20 to 30 degree incline. I am thinking no way but as I push his Chevy S10 rolls up the hill so I keep on pushin it up 3/4 of the incline then push from behind the truck. It pops off fine and he is gone. I walk back to move my truck and when I get there I feel like I have just ran 10 100 yard sprints! For a minute I feel like passing out and laying on the asphalt but Mark my 8:00 drives up and you know he can't see me layed out on the ground.

Cardio 2x!
Spud

No comments: