Friday, March 6, 2009

Wednesday

Wednesday am 30 mins stepper
Thursday am 30 mins stepmill
Friday am 30 mins stepmill. Moved up my manual level 14 for 15 minutes hlaf way through the session. Lungs have been buring all day long.

Wednesday Training.-We pulled with the Chainmates again raw for singles. Bar weight was 545 and set 1 was 4 chain per side, 6 chain per side, 8 per side and 10 per side. All came up smooth. Very pleased with the effort.-Single leg press for 4 sets x 8 per leg. -Rev hypers 4x10


My dad had to have his knee replacement taken out becasue of a staff infection so I did not train on Thursday. Surgery was successful and now the antibiotics start to keep it from spreading. Too top it off my mother has pneumonia. Not too inspiring I know but just life and stuff you have to deal with. My parents are tough though and that's where I get my hard headed do it on my own obbessive complusive ways. Alitte stressful but such is.

Spud

No comments: