Monday, March 2, 2009

Wed/Thur

Wed Am-30 mins stepper
Wed Pm TrainingPulled again trying to get back on track so I can squat on Saturday. This move seems to be paying off. Dale and Mike were pulling off the floor using Chris Clark's Chainmates. These sure make it alot easier for chian work off the floor. They were well into so I did 3 warmups and went to it. Work sets were 5plates with 6 chainsx1,8chainx1,10 chainsx1. Held eahc rep for a couple extra sets to get used to holding heavier weights with the hook grip.
-H squat leg press. 3 sets x 6-8
-Long ab strap pulldown 3x8-Rev hypers 3x12
Thursday am -Stepmill 30minsTraining
-Alterbated ab pulldowns and stading pulls to the chest for 6 sets each.
-Seated rear delt raise 15lbx50, 20lbx50,25lbx50-Dumbell presses slight incline-100sx15,120sx15,150sx15
-Seated shoulder machine 3x8
-Rope curls 4x12
Friday am-Stepmill 30mins
I still have to get the volume up but right now things are going well with the lower volume and my gains are coming good and steady that I don't want to change it too much. I will wait and see alittle longer, maybe 3 weeks and reevaluate things.

Spud

No comments: