Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday

After traveling all weekend for Tatty's wedding in Florida, I could not raise the mustard to get up and do cardio on Monday. It was a good trip and everyone seemed very happy. The wedding was quick adn they wrote there own vows. Tatty got emotional and had to stop for a couple of times. I was seated in the back saying, Gametime son. Get it right. Just loud enough for Sue to yell at me. That guy who justs says the wrongest things was wide open for most of the cermony. We got seated at tables for the reception with a few people we did not know. This is always akward until a few beers get down. One of Tatty's friends sat bedside Sue. He is a little fellow and to my right was a volumptous lady named Laurie. We found out alot about her after a few glasses of wine some funny and some that should have been kept to herself.. First she play Roller Derby and apparently there are alot of lesbians in this sport. She not being a lesbian picked a name that would immediately let them know where she stood. That name was Fonda Peters. This was the highlight. This and little Seanie thinking he was going to work Miss Fonda Peters. He came up to about big boob height on her(Kinda like the giant chick at the end of Dude, Where's my car). I asked if she forearmed him to death that I be able to watch. A couple of times she left to smoke and he scooted out right after her. The second time he did not return to the table so I went out to check on him. He was unscathed but still up to the challenge. It was about 6th beer o'clock for me and Sue said it was time to go. Anymore beers and we would not have left for 3 hours. We said goodnight to the new couple and off we went for hibernation in the hotel and 10 hours of sleep.


Training-I was not feeling the shirt again or any pressing at all so I did somemore raw work. I had a better night last week but that was last week and not now. -405x3/3board,495x3/2board, 545xmiss/one board,405x8/softy pad,405x9/softy pad, 495x1/softy pad, 405x10/softy pad

-3 set of 8 jumpy spud pullups with neutral grip.

Tuesday 30 mins stepmill

The bell will not toll until next year when it is Dalen's turn
Spud

No comments: