Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Monday, Tuesday and Wed Am

MOnday-It is getting harder to get up for cardio no matter what time I go to bed. I pretty much had been going for 10 days straight but somehow I got up and did 45mins on the step mill
MOnday PM-I got held up at the store longer then anticipated so when I got to the gym they were well into their sets. They were bench with The new EZloaders and doing lots of chains. Karl and Barry were doing fat bar floor presses and it looked like they just got started so I jumped in with them. We worked up to 3 plates, then back down to 2 plates and 2 chain for 3, 2 adn half plates with and 2 chain, 3 plates adn 2 chain, 3 plates 3 chain, 3 plates and 4 chain for 1 reps then back down to 2 plates adn 4 chain for 3 reps.
-By this time the guys were getting towards the end of the chain pressing so I did 2 sets of 3 board for 5 reps each with 275 and 7 chain adn 275 and 9 or 10 chain
-Did 6 sets with the lat assassiin bar-face pulls 3x15

Tuesday Am-35 mins stepper

Wednesday AM-Did not make the cardio session.

I want to thank everyone for purchasing and the responses on the book out now. It is wonderful to have all the support out there. Thanks again.

Spud

No comments: