Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2/12

Wednesday
Wednesday Am-Stairmaster 30 mins-not hung over finally

Wednesday TrainingWe have been pulling on Wed but since Sat is M Day, I switched to squat and alot of chain. We did box with Buffalo bar and briefs. Started at 415x2/4 chain ,505x2/6 chain, 505x2/8 chain,595x2/10 chain, 685x1/11 chain(added a pad and knee wraps.

-Rev Hyper 3x12

THe last two sets were okay and came up good. I did not set them up well. My lower/mid back had been cramping some them the last couple of week. It makes it alittle uncomfortable. It felt really good to handle some much higher weights this night. I thought a couple of times that I shouldn't be training this heavy this close as something might happen and I would be hobbling down the aisle. I told Sue this and she said you are going down the aisle even if it's in a wheelchair. I also asked her the other night if this was like the mafia, the only way out is to die. She just peered up from her computer and said, "Yes" in a low but very stern mafia voice and then went back to what she was doing. I continued on eating peanut butter and almonds thinking about what I was getting myself into. THursday Am-Stepmill 30 mins

No comments: