Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2/19

Back to some training.
Monday--30 mins stairmaster
-No evening training

Tuesday-30 mins Stepmill.

I get on the stepmill as usual and go to put my ipod up and notice there is a note in the space. I open it up and it is from Jar Jar Gump. He says, "Spud, I am now world record holder. Level 13 manual for 35mins. Snow(his last name)I laugh at this because it is funny. I think touchette would be the right word. Jar Jar wins.

Wed am-30 mins stepmill
Wed Pm-I had to roll with squats again as I might not be able to train on Saturday.
-Buffalo bar with 2 blues per side. Went raw as i was not feeling the briefs tonight. Work sets, 325x2,415x2,505x1,added a pad 505x2, pulled pad and did 505x1 again. The first 505 sucked so I raised the pad and did 2 easy and then went back down and hit it Dave Tate style(drop and pop)

-Got the 154lb farmer's walk and did stiff legs for 8, then added a purple double up from the belt to the feet. 3x6 this way
-Rev hypers 3x8
-Spud Inc long ab strap pulldowns 3x8

The Wedding tommorrow.

No comments: