Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mon Thru WEd..

Monday AM-NO cardio
MOnday PM
Sort of a deload week but I was feeling good so I went alitlle heavy on dumbells off slight incline. Work sets 105x10, 125x10, 150x10,125x somewhere around 20. This felt better then it has since the quad tear a year and half ago.
-Band pushdowns green 20 regualr, 20 overhead for 3 rounds.
-Cable side abs 3x10 per side. Leah was doing these with no so great form so I showed her how to do them alittle better and did some sets. I don't know how much the accomplish but at least you can look at yourself in the mirror.
-Green band face pulls 3x10
-Spud INc Towel Strap curls 3x8
-Can't remember if I did some back work or not.

Tuesday am-stairmaster 30 mins

Wed Am-Argued with myself as usual about getting up and doing my cardio. I went through two snooze alarms in the process but finally got up and did my job. -Stairmaster 30mins

THe wedding is closing in and is only a week and a half off. We have to go to the court house tommorrow and make it legal first. I am not nervous yet but I am sure as we go there tommorrow the reality will set in more. I managed to get out of all the marriage meetings with Priest and weekend retreats which I really forgot about until Sue mentioned it to me the other day. Hey, if they ain't asking about it, I ain't. I am all about getting it done at this point. My friends have settled on dinner this weekend and no bachelor party which is good. I am sure they will try to sway me late Saturday night but I will not drink much so that will make it easier to get away with. Sue is fine with a bachelor party but I have been to enough of them and I always got drunker the bachelor with only my brain like a scratched CD. I can remember bits and pieces but mostly it just keeps skipping and not playing those memories. Probablly a really good thing.

It's a nice day for...a White Wedding-Billy Idol
Spud

1 comment:

Ian Goddard said...

Recently purchased your long straps that are shown to be used for ab crunches from a high cable.

I'm also using them for low-cable rows where the straps go behind the upper arms, and you push them back. Works beautifully! And it totally removes the forearms form the rowing, which is invaluable if you have inner-elbow tendinitis like I do. Now I can blast my back while the forearm tendon recovers, which is impossible otherwise. This is a major product dude!

I added foam pads bound with duct tape to the straps where they press on the upper arm. Otherwise, with higher weights the straps put too much pressure into the back of the upper arm. It would be a good idea add pads as a standard feature to this most wonderful and versatile attachment! This item should be in stores all over. I wish I could find a catalog of all your straps.

Thanks Spud!