Friday, February 6, 2009

Wed PM thru Friday

Wed PM-Standing cambered bar good mornings-worked up to 5platesx3 per set with a close stance
-Reverse hypers 3x15
-Hack Squat worked up to 4 plates per sidex 6 reps
-Standing Ab Pulldowns with seated row handle

Thursday AM -30 mins stepmill

Thursday Training-Lat Pulldowns with Fat bar 8x8
-Seated shoulder press using Nebula Leg Press 6x5
-KB windmills 12kg,16kg,24kg,28kg x 3 per arm
-KB armbars 12kg,16kg,20kg,28kg,32kgx5 per arm
-20kg Bear Crawls from one end of gym and back with 3 or 4stops per trip

Friday Am-30 mins stairmaster

Training is going well. I have not upped the volume yet and I am not sure if I would add that much in anyhow. I will continue to up the main work weights as I go along from week to week. We are still in what I would call the strength gain phase. This will be 4-6 more weeks of work and then the fine tuning will begin. I think after a heavy band cycle I will have a clearer indicator of where I am and what will have to change from then on out. Other then that, wverything is rolling great. We did the first run through for the wedding and it was good. I was in my usual attire-sweats and Elite hoodie. They did not say anything but I caught a couple of glances from time to time.I will have to kneel for a few minutes and I think this interesting to see me painfully trying to get in position. I would have simply refused at 300lb and would have required my Hoveround scooter just to get down the aisle. This will be some tradition and some not so traditional wedding. I still hold out hope that Oatmeal(her most favorite cat in the world) will fill in for me and I could just meet everyone at the reception.

One more step
SPUD

No comments: