Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2/9/09

Saturday
Saturday am-stepper for 30 mins
Training-Straight Pulling from the floor. Raw with belt. Worked up to 405x3x2,455x3x2,495x3x2,600x3.I was very pleased with Sat. I hooked gripped all sets adn had no problems holding on to the bar.
-Box jumps 3x5 reps-one leg pistols 4x8 per leg-Rv hypers 3x15

Sunday-Super hung over staimaster for 25 mins.

Well, I was going to just go to dinner with my friends and have a couple of beers. They originally wanted to do a bachelor party but I refused beacause I always drink too much and end up where I shouldn't be. The dinner and a few beers was good and I was on track to get out unscathed but a fwe beers later and it was over again. I sort of knew it but pretending was fun. we hung out at reataurant for along time and during this time they did one shot down me(usually its about 6 or 7 by this time) Some chicks were right behind us all night wanting out seats at the bar but we ignored them. Usually, I am courteous abut thing like that but they decided to get rude about the seats so we protested and sat our fat asses in them for most of the night. After much badgering about going to the booby club, I finally relented and off we went. It was very crowed but we found a table by the stage and then the lap dances started. I was just content to sit and watch the fun but it was not to be with my friends. THe next thing it was 800am and the alarm went off. I know it was to be a hard day so I made sure to schedule 3 training sessions the day before. I thought this would thwart my attempts to not stay out late. The cardio was the harest though, I got down some DIrty(local nitric oxide product. It was nasty and I felt alittle throwup on the way down. I them layed over the top of the stairmaster and hung on for 25 mins. I felt better but moved sluggishly and my eyeballs looked like I was hitting the bong pipe. After I got off and took a shower I felt alot better-5 hours later I finally get home and lay in my chair th erest of the afternoon.

No comments: