Monday, February 2, 2009

Wed thru Sun

Wed am- No cardio.

Wed PM. I got stuck at the store till late and was not goiing to train but when I got to the gym, I felt like getting some work in.
_4 inch box pulls. These went okay.Sort of sluggish. Srarted work sets at 405x3, 495x3x3 sets.-
Reverhypers 4x15

-Spud Inc Long ab straps pullsdowns. 3x15

Thur am-30 mins stepmill
Thur Pm-Chest supported rows 4x8
-one arm shoulder press off the Powersystems squat machine.3x50lbx6 reps
-Shrugs off Hack squat machine 4 sets x 2 plates per side
-3 sets of 50 reps with the 70lb dumbells off incline bench
-I think I did close stance pulldowns again for 4 sets?

Friday AM30 mins stepmill

Sat am30mins stepmill

Training.We did reverse band squats again with the green band slip knotted so you get all the weight at the top and about 100-150 off the bottom. Briefs only off box.-Started work sets st 775x2, 865x2,955xmiss(got it most of the way up but it was ugly and I was off balance halfway through it,just sucked all around), went back down to 865x2. The reps were cleaner and faster then last week so I will say that is a good couple of weeks worth.
-Reverse Hypers 3x15
-Ab stuff 4 sets.

Sunday am-one hour stepmill on manaul at level 9 for the last 15 minutes.

So I get this call last Friday from the older lady that helps us out at the gym by working a few hours a week. She is also one of my long time clients. She is a very good person but not exactly up to date on alot of things in the fitness industry. She calls me and tells me about a guy named Gunnar who called wanting a wheelbarrow for his gym out in LA. I said what was his last name because there aren't too many Gunnars out there. I can't remember the guy's last name so I look it up and ask her again. Was it Gunnar Peterson, the celebrity trainer? She goes YES, YES. I tell her he trains stars like Bruce Willis etc. So he wants a wheelbarrow and she calls him back to tell him we can do it and she asks who is going to use it and he says Sly Stallone for one and then names a few other people. He then goes on to say how he loves the straps which is really cool. It is just funny how Randi had no idea who he was and that most of the rest of the world has seen him on TV or heard about him. You just never know who is going to call. I never would have guessed he was using our products but is nice to know.


You never know who is watching your next moves.
Spud

No comments: