Monday, December 14, 2009

Thursday and Saturday

Thur, friday 30 mins, Sat and sunday 1 hour, monday 30 mins stepmill

-Thursday Training
-6 sets of long ab strap pulldowns
-Did alittle timeed and high rep training on the floor press. sets of 20x5 rounds with 15 secs rest. bar, bar 25, 145,195,235x10 repsx5 rounds
-Set up strap lat attachment with stump straps and did pushdowns alternated with chest pulls for 10 reps each x 5 rounds, weight was 3 chain, then 5 rounds with 4 chain


Saturday
-Had to meet my brother and family for xmas exchange since my brother can't come on xmas day like everyone else so I Started early with close stance raw. Did lots of warmup set(probablly 8) then 405x5x2, 455x5. On the fifth rep, my outer quad or it rolled and popped so I was done at that point. Now my leg is swollen with fluid. There are no holes so I am still thinking it is the IT band. No brusining yet either. Alittle frustrated at the moment but it will pass.
-Reduced to the outtie machine for several sets of 50.
-Then did some assisted squats to work it loose somemore or finish it off.
-The stepmill Sunday and Monday seem to be helping with moving the fluid out. Not much pain but the lower levels seemed harder then usual.


I was hopin to at least finish the workout
Spud

No comments: