Monday, December 7, 2009

Wednesday and Saturday

Wed Thur 30 mins Stemill, Friday took off, Saturday adn sunday 1 hour stepmill, MOnday 30mins

Wednesday
-Not sure if I had a reaction, virus or food posioning but Wed afternoon I started to feel very quezy and not all there. I thought I was just tired but I had a lousy training session where everything felt heavy adn off. Thursday rolled around it felt like a alien was trying to kick out of my gut so I was sick to my stomach all day and ended up no t training upper on Thursday. Saturday Donnie put on his December meet so I had to do alittle of both to make up for missing Thursday

Wed
-Suspended gms with cambered bar, 285x5x2,305x5x2,375x5,415x5,465x2, 415x5
-Reverse hyper 1x50
-Set up a long ab strap with the ezloader in front. Then did squats to the bottom where the chain let off al lthe way. Worked up ro 24 chain total x8 reps per set going up by 4 chain per set. 4 or 5 sets total
-Pistol squats with one arm in slip knotted blue band. this is a exercise I like to do just to give the left quad some work by itself. the right leg is still trying to do most of the work so I have to even it out. Lefts side 8 reps, rigth 3to 5x4 rounds

Saturday
-10 sets of bench ending with 275x10x6 sets fo the 10.
-10 sets of pulldowns with the Lat Assassin bar rotating grips each sets.
-8 sets of close stacne leg press for sets of 20 reps each with 1120lb for the last three sets.

Ben did 765,435,605 and Barry 805 565(i think) 605. Tough day for both but they finished.

Spud

No comments: