Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wednesday

Wed Flat tire cardio. On the drive in, I caught a huge hunk of metal in my tire. THe weird part is that I have not had to change the tire on my truck ever. As you know there is always a learning curve with anything. I thought it would be easy and had a general visual going on. But, at 530am in the dark, it sucked. I tried just pulling or more like ripping out first, that did not work so I had to fiddle around till I found the screw, back cramping, I got that out. THen the jack was teh same. THis alone took 30mins. Then the caps on my tire are plastic screw off. I thought it was a pop off so I am jamming the lug wrrench under the cap and trying to pry it off. After several attempts and a few cracking noises I try to unscrew the plastic bolt caps andthey move so this is a revalation. After that, the rest was not bad.

THursday 30 mins stepmill


Wednesday Training
-8 sets of long ab strap pulldowns
-BOdymasters squat to warm up with 1 platesx5reps, then added a plate till 7 plates per side.
-Deadlifts sumo raw. worked up to 405x5x2,455x5x3
-rev hyper 600lbx 1 setx40 or 50 reps
-154lb farmers for 4x10 reps two hand swing.


Spud

No comments: