Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wednesday and Underwear change.

6/16/2011 12:44:39 PM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday and under wear change
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed no cardio, thur 45 mins stepmill


Training
-Got back alittle late to squat with the crew so I had to pull instead. Raw conventional off mats, 405x3 starting with floor, 1 mat, 2 mat, 3 mat, 4 mat, 5mat
ON set 2 or 3, Dale happens to mention him and Ben pulled 600x2 or 3 off 5 pads and conventional. Now ben is the avagina so his pull is about 10ft off the ground. I am thinking to myself, F**9 that is great for him so in the back of my head, and Drale did this on purpose as he knows I can't stand it, I am thinking I have to get in there. Now, I haven't done shit for months really and suck bad right now but that urned the switch on. THen that bastard shows me the video. I continue on pulling the 405 and telling them I am trying to get in SHAPE to lift and I am but they all know I have to go up. So after the fith pad at 405, I bump it up to 500bills and strap it in with my back already kinked up I hit a hard two and know that is a day. THey were kind enough not to rag me much.

THen I got caught up in some high gms off the straps and worked up to 5 plates for 3 I think, maybe 2. Payment is crunk back.

A few rev hypers and that was it.

About this time it looks like it is going to storm and I figure I will load up stuff to drop off at the other store on the way home. Dale asked me if I neeeded help but it is a small load and I tell him I got it. No biggie, I walk out to the truck and the wind is whipping and clouds are swirling. It looks like a movie where the sky opens up and some cool happens. Well, not so. I walk to the truck with this erie feeling and start to load it. As soon I put the boxes in the back, a hugh white flash engulfs me. I think two things, either this is it and I am meeting the maker or lighting just hit. After a stunned moment of scared out of mind, I wander away from the truck and travis diamond phillps is asking me if I am okay. I say yes but think man, I better check my pants after that one. As a bonus to almost shitein' myself, the lightin' blew our computer router and also knocked out the direct tv.

Spud

No comments: