Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday

6/23/2011 9:23:37 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed 8 laps sled drag, Thur 45 mins stepmil



Training
-Little bit of squatting with the cambered bar and stump straps, raw with high box
worked up to 3 plates on bar and 2 plates on stump straps 4x3
-rack pulls about 2 or 3 inches above knees. worked up to 735x1,x2 and then pooped out.
-Reverse hypers 4x15
-hanging ab actually hanging with hands and not straps. Not near as fun as the straps. 4x6

Alittle better this week. Still gonna be a bit before I get conditioned to go heavier. Right now the body is still in cardio mode so it has to relearn and get conditioned again. Really achey today in da joints. Travis Diamond Phillps, the new kid working alittle bit for us at night started a couple of week ago. One of his main tasks is wiping equipment down at night. I noticed he seems to clean the same equipment over and over so I yell at him to clean some other equipment. He says he is so I walk him over to a dark blue hammer row with a inch of dust on it and write his name in it, TRAVIS. He argues that he has been cleaning it but I look at him and say that this is about 2 inches of dust. Now I am writing his name on all various pieces of equipment to prove my point and aggravate which is my best trait.ha.ha.

Everyone still gets their beatings
Spud

No comments: