Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wednesday

6/30/2011 9:55:40 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed 8 laps w sled and it was murder. Legs are not wanting to give me anything lately although I am blaming it on the extra 20lb I am floatin currently. THur 45 mins stepmill

Wednesday
-Box squat with cambered bar and briefs. working weight was 6 plates and 1 chainx1 rep per set, 2 chainx1, 3 chainx1,4 chainx1,6 chainx1,no chain 6 platesx3
-safety squat bar gms worked up to 465x3 ugly ass reps.

Charlie and the chocolate factory took a beating last night as he was helping his gf with some training. I kept yelling at him,"are you certified?","i am looking for a trainer"," I need a spot on these suspended gms, help me!" New guys are always incredible amounts of fun as you get to see how much of a beating they can take!

Travis Diamond Phillps on the other hand may need some work. His tolerance levels are alittle shallower it seems. But to make it on the Spud ship , you better get your poop together


Spud

No comments: