Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Saturday Beerfest and Monday

1/28/2012 4:32:55 PM - Saturday Sled 8 laps -Suck ass on the squat today. Sprained the middle quad on set 2 this time so 415x8, 505x6, the 555x0. Stopped a quarter way down when the left quad jacked up. Pretty much pissed me off the rest of the day but managed a few more things -Deadlifts, 405x5,x8,x10, 455x8 -Super Spud Fat rope standing abs 5x10 -Super Spud Fat Rops pull throughs 4x8 -Rolled the quads and abs out -Couple of other jack off rehab moves to get range and pump blood. So currently my pyramid is getting short changed as the 2 squats a week are beating me up. Gonna keep working it so will see how it goes. Got some good footage of Dale hitting 800 bills for 2 sets of three and 825x3 for a set on you tube. We filled 775 today but I dont know it is up yet. 1/31/2012 9:21:13 AM - Monday ------ No sled Sunday, 45 mins stepmill Monday stuff -worked up to 315 close grip off 2 softees. 5x5 -extreme wide press to chest. 225x20, 275x12- -Neutral grip presss on hack squat with 2 minis doubled up. 5x8 work sets, 1 strip set -Broke out the new Spud Inc Super Fat Rope and tried some different stuff. -seated row 3x10 -lying triceps extension 5x8 -2x5 or 6 pull ups Went to Beerfest Saturday night in Columbia. Was not expecting to have a ton of fun since I drink only a few times a year now. It was funnier then I expected after the intial douchery upon entering and a few dozen mini shots of beer. They held it on 2 floors and the first one I got to was upstairs which was hot and of course all the kids were jammed up in there. At first I was polite but that did not work so I just plowed the road whereever I was heading. I really did not think i would make it long in there. Eventually Dale texted and asked where I was and I told him where and he asked, "is that downstairs?" My reply was that i didn't know there was a downstairs. So down I went and it was MUCH cooler adn the douche factor came down considerably. It closed down about 10pm with a mildly medium buzz in hand that was it for the night. Of course, I was starving so I aggravted the wife into taking me to Cookout and getting 3 or 4 bags of food. I did wake up at 6 and almost want to go do cardio but then I realized my truck was downtown and what the guy said to me about overnight parking. His reply was you pretty much don't want to leave it here past 8 or9. So I blew off cardio till the wife got up. I had already aggravted her alot. Spud

No comments: