Friday, September 12, 2008

Monday through Friday Work

Monday-just cardio of 45 mins on the stepmill. Bailed on training as I was not into it at all.
Tuesday-cardio 50 mins Stepmill and Stairmaster
Wed-am cardio 45 mins Stepmill/Bike-Was not going to train this day either but the guilts got me and I went back to the gym after working the store all day. Working on 3 e books at once along with other projects so I was beat mentally but forced out a small training session of :-Leg press 5 ro 6 sets total-ONe legged hack squat 3 or 4 sets-Band pull throughs 4 sets I think-Spud Inc lLong ab strap pulldowns 5 sets-rev hypers 3 sets I felt better after this and still slept good.
Thur am cardio 45 mins Stepper and BikeI had planned on some upper MOnday for Thursday since I missed but then I remembered sometihng very important was coming Thursday that would require all day long to do. Oh yeah, 13,000lbs of Spud Inc kettlebells arrived and were scheduled for delivery. At first, we wer going to hand unload the five crates they came in at the gym, then I remembered Mr Steck has a warehouse with a forklift(Thanks a bunch, I won't call you Cheapstecky for at least a week, but it was greatly appreciated). Turned out to be a lifesaver because all the pallets and crates were broken or torn up somehow and a forlift was the only way they were coming off. I brought my trailer and we would break one crate down and then throw another on the back of the trailer so it didn't rubthe ground. I was ver nervoud opening the crates as I did not know what to expect, what I ordered or scrap metal. I was very relieved to see exactly what I wanted.
The unloading took us 3 trips between unloading at the gym and taking the rest to storage. I have never done so many upright rows. So what I am saying is I got alot of training in anyhow. Me Dale and Stefan all had the same look of death after we were done. It reminded me of the BB show and how I felt-zombie insearch of brains.
Now, shameless promotion.
We have them from 4kg to 40kg and literally tons in stock. Elite will have them soon but you can check them out at spudincstraps.com or shoot me a email at spudslifting@aol.com of you are interested in being a distributor or retailer. Great product for any gym.
Friday-45 minutes/30 stairmaster/15 bike
I also had to get strict on the diet thing as well. I found a basic Palumbo diet that was very similiar to what I was doing the last three weeks for the BB show with Zero Carb and extra fat per meal. His diet includes more fat but about about the same protein. It's a six mealer thats looks like this:1/ 6 whole eggs omega 3s2/ 8 oz chicken, 1/2 cup raw almonds3/ 50g whey shake, 2 tablespoons natural pb(i found one with omega 3s that is not that great tasting so I don't eat the whole jar at one sitting)4/ 8oz salmon(i just eat chicken or deer meat) and 1 tablespoon of macademia nut oil. I just substitued the amega 3 nat PB5/ 50g wehy shake with 2 tablespoons of the PB6/ 6 whole eggs( i added a salad with this to fill me up)
This is Day 3 and not too bad.Everyone asks me the same thing, how do you do no carbs? I have a slight headache the fist day, then it goes away and my energy patterns go up actually. Very strange. This schedule keeps me from going nuts on the carbs. They are like crack rock right now and I can't stop from eating 2 or 3 thousand extra calories when I binge with real sugar(Palumbo says it's like heroine when you have depleted so long and then binge). If I do rice cakes and honey I can slow it down to a sleeve of cakes and honey. My moderation plan did not work. The goal right now is to do three of these zero carb days and then a 250g-300g clean carb day and then have a cheat meal once a week, repeat. We'll see how it goes. I want weight but added slower. I know this is crazy but it keeps me in check and some focus. I don't do well without some focus and direction. I have also found I do lots more work when I am dieting or making a good attempt.

No comments: