Friday, September 26, 2008

Sunday Thur Fiday and getting to the Church on time

Sunday-45 mins Stepmill. I have gone back to taking the Dirty(It's a local NO product with amped up caffiene then I throw another 200mg shot of caffiene on top of that) to get my cardio done. It helps out alot in the early am.
Monday AM-45 mins StepmillMonday PM UpperI am still working the store all day and then coming back to the gym at night so my focus is down but my strength contiunes to go up. My volume is minimul.-Incline dumbell worked up to 120sx15-4 board tricep worked up to 455x5-Ab Work 6 sets-Band Ext again for 5 setx15 reps-Bradford press I thinks 4 sets-Fat bar lat pulldowns. Me and Dalen had a contest here. My lat machine has a 300lb stack and it used to be no problem getting the whole thing down plus some. Now, at 225lb I don't have enough weight to get it down. Dalen pulls the whole stack down for 8 after I do 270 for 6 or 8 with some trouble. I have to at least try the 300lb. After Mac does some pullups on the bar since he can't pull it down either, I get in there. Dale asks if I want any help and I say I think I got it. I dangle for a minute flopping my legs back and forth then somehow get them under the pad and pull it down. I get 4 or 5 decent then the slinging to 8 begins. I get the 8 slopphy, then let go of my legs and get catpulted up and almost off the machine. THe edge goes to Dale with cleaner reps. -Tues-Am cardio Stepmill for 45mins all dirtied up. I try to read my book but I can't focus with the caffiene and arginine makeing me ADD.-Wed Am cardio-Same stuff. Worked the store all day to get writing done. Not much there as I lost the file with all my work from the weekend on it. I still try for 2 hours to find it and in between customers who stay for long periods of time-Wed PM Training -Not much enthuasim but Me and Dale do some reverse band pulls. We set it up so we have 200 of at the bottom and 75lb to 100lb off at the top. I hook grip all the way just for fun and I am too lazy to turn my hand around. We work up to 805lb on the bar, raw and sumo. He gets two with a regular grip. My hands are holding good today so I go for a single with a hook grip. It comes up good and I hold this for a few seconds. I have never been able to hold onto more then 550lb. I am baffled. Dale gets straps and cleans it up some and gets two more. I try to strap up and go conventional. NO GO. It won't even move!I come back and try it sumo. it will not budge again. Dale goes down a plate and gets 1 with the hook and then it pops out on the second. I decided to try it again sumo with that weight. I get three reps and call it there. Edge Spud-Reverse hyper 3 sets-Spud Inc. Hanging Abs Straps 3 sets x8 reps supersetted with Fat Bar obliques
Thur am -45 mins Stair masterThur PM Training-Fat Bar with chains. 5 setsx5. Worked up to 175 bar weight and 4 or 5 chains a sied-Fat bar tricep pushdowns 3 setsx20 reps-Hammer curls. worked up to 85sx 6 reps-Standing Tricep rope pulldowns 2 x50 reps -Bradford press again. Worked up to 125x 12 reps(6 per side)
Had to do my first of 6 meetings with the Priest before we can get married. The Wifey has been singing there for 10 plus years and we have been together for 8 almost 9 now. I have never been to the the Church. I have always had this thing about organized religions and avoided any churchs. Never really grew up going to church either, just for my friends weddings most of the time. Of course, setting out it is a dreary rainy day. The Church is richy rich and very beautiful. I walk up to the doors and tell her I feel the ground rumbling underneath me. She yells,"Stop That." I giggle. Old me would have been bitching and complaining about the whole thing especially the walking and breathing part. But I am good with it all and for this thing, it's whatever she wants.
The Priest is her favorite and a very nice man. Been all over the world and very understanding of everyone which is the way it is suppose to be. I am dressed in the usual gym attire-gym shorts, henley top and tenney's on. The veins are hanging out of my arms and legs still. He is wearing his garb and nice jacket. Talk about two different worlds colliding.
He starts out asking why we are getting married. My only response is, " I figured 8 years was long enough and she's earned it" All I get is this look like I was the Devil and he was ready to exorcise the demons from me. I am kidding of course about the earned it part. I told her later that there was no way I could have done it at 300lb unless I could sit down and get married. Then there was the whole tux thing and fat sweating and heavy breathing.
We then move on to other questions you are suppose to know about your spouse to be like middle names, birthdays, parents full names. I got two out three on that one. The quesiton I miss is the first one on middle names. For some reason the letter J was floating around in my head. I had that part right but I whispered I don't know and she says real loud, "JOHNSON". I heard the Jeapordy music playing as he asked the question then that BEEP..BEEP..BEEP when you get it wrong. I redeem myself later when asked what was the one trait about me when it comes to her. I say without hesitation, " I accept her for who she is without question" I win points back like a bonus round. That is it for the day until he mentions the weekend couple thing we hve to do before the marriage. I deflate again but only a Friday night and Satueday morning thing and we don't have togo anywhere.

I will wear and tank top and banana hammock next time,
Marc

No comments: