Thursday, September 18, 2008

Monday through Wed am

Monday -AM cardio 50 mins 25Stepmil/25 Stairmaster-PM training. I got in alitttle late to the gym so the team was already rolling and had lots of plates and the easyloader filled up with chain so I did some football/swiss bar floor presses first to warm up. Did sets of five to 315. Then I figured I was warm enough and jumped in on the bench with heavy chains. One plate with 6 or 7 chain then I came back did two plates with the same chain for 5 off the one board. Nothing special just getting back into it some. Still holding 225-230lbs depending on how many Muscle Sandwichs I gorge on that day. Sticking to the zero carb/high fat 3 days on with one carb/gorge day. Today was a planned clean 250-300g carb day and it started that way for two meals, then the Muscle Sandwichs and Chef Jay Cookies called me and I ate alot. Then I got mad and said the hell it and went over to Chick-Fila and had 2 fried sandwichs, fries and 2 pieces of cheesecake. Of course, my stomach hurt for a hour or two and the guilts chewed on me for a minute or two. Thickening up for sure. Starting to feel like training again.
-Other stuff.-band overhead ext 4 sets x15 with blue
-blue band face pulls 4x12
-blue band standing rows 5sets 10
-one arm green band front raises
-Back supported standing pulldowns 5x12.

Tues-45 mins 25stairmaster 20 bike

Wed-Am cardio 45 mins stairmaster

220lb or 242lb?
Spud

No comments: