Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday and Sunday

This Saturday was the first time in a long time I could just train some and hang out. No BB, PL, Spud Inc., SCB stuff, just training. It was nice. I had to slow myself down all morning and just enjoy the lifting. It was also a carb day so I was in a great mood all morning.
Did some:

-cambered bar chain squats. ended up with 3 plate and 6 chains or so each side x 5 reps using the new spud inc easy chain loader. I just made the demo model and it will hold 12 chain per side. The final version will hold 16 chain per side. Pretty cool. Now you can do chain work like band work plus they just slip right on, no fishing the chain through etc. should have them available in a couple of weeks.
-next we did rev band pulls with chains added as we went. we used chris clark's chain mate. works well. we started with365 and added 2 chains per side for 4 or 5 sets of 4(2 conventional and 2 sumo)
-rev hyper 4 sets-ab work-universal trainer 4 setsx10 per side-kb abs off stability ball. as i went back i extended the kb over my head and behind me like a pull over and then came back up.


Sunday-3 laps with the prowler and 70lb for cardio and leg work.back on the 3 day protein/high good fats all day.

Thanks for reading.
Spud

spudincstraps.com
southcarolinabarbell.com

No comments: