Thursday, September 4, 2008

The parting of the fat seas of bloat and some training

The seas of water fat have begun to part. I have dropped back down to 225 as of this morning. Still holding onto 15lb or so. I continue to do morning cardio with 25/stepmill, 25 stairmaster. I will do this 5 or 6 days a week until the full bloat has gone.Then I will drop it to 2 or 3 sessions a week and get back outside with the sleds.
Food wise, I am still doing high days but peeling them down as I go. From around a 1000g MOnday(if you count the last of the Moose Tracks)to probally 600 or 700 today and on down as the week goes. I will probablly run a few more next week to settle things down. I had to push the water back up to 3 gallons which is not hard but eing in the bathroom nonstop is rough. I have to yell at clients from the bathroom since I live there now. Started brewing my green tea with lemons again. I drink a gallon of this with some lemons in it. It breaks up tehe regular water.
Yesterday, I trained with the Angry Troll some as all teh other guys are resting for a meet in Rock Hill this weekend. Nothing hard or strenuous, just blood flow stuff and BSin with the Troll as he ragged on everyone. -conventional and sumo pulls 5x3reps with 315,-Hammer Strength Leg press(H squat, we calls it Legasaurus) 4setsx8 reps-Outtie machine 4 sets of 15 reps-Spud Inc Long Ab Strap pulldowns 6x12-Leg ext 4 setsx12 reps-Rev hypers 4 sets.
I will do some upper today since I will be coaching and helping all day Saturday at the meet. Karl and Mike are bringing the Capt Morgan. Some drinking will commence after the bench or sooner according to Karl. I havn't had a drink since early May and the Masters Nationals. One or two drink(SPud drinks are always half and half) should do me in quick.
On another note, the Spud Inc. kettlebells with be in mid September. Elite will carry them as well. Any inquiries,preordering or distribution questions, please email elite or me at spudslifting@aol.com.

No comments: