Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dallas Supershow, bloated pig, and more cardio

Well, off to the show I went on Thurs. Hecktic trying to get out of town and make sure all the bill were paid and the house was left in some order. Scott picked me up at the airport around 6 or so and we went to Sean's house(Bad Attitude Gym Owner). He was nice enough to let me stay at his house. Thanks Sean, I apprecaite all the hospitality. YOu are a great host.
We stayed up BSin for alittle while after s a nice salad(yes, I stuck to my program all weekend, no drinking, no fatty fun stuff) Hit the sack around 11 or so I think. 5am was the first shake time. I basically ate shakes all day long on Friday and Saturday to stay in line. Went back to bed for a hour ot two. Nobody gets up early in Sean's house so I enjoyed some TV and another two shakes before he finally got up. We left the burds and head to the gym which is in a indoor sports arena. Great set up with lot of equipment. I helped Scotty Scott with his Bash shirt and did some pump up stuff inbetween his sets. We were suppose to be set up at teh show at noon but it never works out with guys, lifting and moving equipment. Sean loaned out some equipment for the show. You know what happens when equipment is being moved, guys scatter and haul ass. So I jumped in and helped out. We finally got to the show adn got everything set just in time for the 530-830 preshow. More shakes and a salad and bed time around 1am. We had to be back at the show by 730am-830pm so we were up at(or I wa) at 530. We of couse had to reset the booth up but no biggie. Right on time for the people.
This was a great show all around. Got to see some big benchs and great lifting and met a ton great poeple.. Meanwhile this was a high carb day adn the only way to do this was rice cakes and waxize maize. After 3 or 4 meals of this, the roof of your mouth is tore up but at the time they were great becasue I had not had any real carbs in days. I don't really count the shakes as they were low carb adn onlyh piss you off. I thought this was a great idea but later it was not.
We finish the show early with a great turnout at out booth. People in and out all day long. WE celebrate(Scott and I) by going to Bone Daddy's This puts any Hooters adn most stirpclubs to shame. It basically a BBQ joint with alot of hot chicks running around just about naked. Not a bad one in the house. Of course I ge salad with alot of japeno peppers. Felt that one all the next day by the way.
Another 3 hour nap and that was about it. I had to get my cardio n since I did none Friday or Sat. So at 630 am I am off to 24hour fitness. I can't believe how people are in this joint on a Sunday at 630am. I get my two hours in on the Stepmill with noo one bothering me. I listen to one of the trainers making shit up about training to some suburb housewife. I am feeling good so I ignore the two who needed a room as it looked from my vantage. I then joined the masses downstairs for abs and pump up stuff for about 30 minutes. It's all I can take.
We get to the Airport and I almost miss my plane as they have overbooked it but they get me in and off to houston we go. This was fine but Houston to Cola is not so well. We all load up and are ready to go when they inform up there is a mecahnically difficulity. We are off loaded like cattle and put in the pen for holding. They get it fixed about 30 minutes later and we are off.
Got home with a million things to do and prep for the next day when I look down and my belly has expanded greatly. i am pissed with a week out from the show. WTF happened? Well, all the shakes and rice cakes and numerous diet cokes were all loaded with sodium and bloated like a stuffed pig.I am freaking out because I don't want to go on stge with everyting looking great but the most important part, my abs. I am stunned at what my body has done. Zero and very low carb, follwed by rice cakes and waxize maize have done the opposite of what i want. I feel like I have regressed 6 weeks.
So I am up ass early for two hour cardio on MOonday am, one hour in teh evening, lunge around the building(about 500-600 reps) and then a ab pump adn arm pump up. That is about fours hours of work. Stomach, slightly better but suck ass. i have the Old Lady get me a sauna suit for the next few days work.
Tues, I wake up at the usual 230am and off to the gym wrapped in my sauna suit adn still on zero carbs adn I mean zero, just talapia fish and salad with shitty home made honey mustard(mustard, water adn sweet adn low) for a first two our session. Broke out the sled for the first hour fifteen. About lap 5 or 6, I notice the pants have blown out completly and now i have on vinyl chaps. Good thing I put shorts on beforehand. After the sled, I lay in the floor for 5 miuntes and literally pass out for 5 minutes. i Get up adn finish the time on the bike barely peddaling for 35 more miuntes. I get done, my eyes were crossing and trying to shut. i get some fish adn green tea down. It takes some time but I kinda come back to life. I am gald my clients understand as i had to lay on the floor on a MMA mat and just direct from th floor as my eyes try to shut adn cross up.
I get done with them adn then suit up again, at leat the top part. The chaps aren't my style adn hit the starmaster for a eternity long 35 minutes then all I had left was 25 on the bike and was good till about 15 minutes in when m eyes crossed. Fight through it I do and get done. More fish and cleint training or self training today.
My bloatedness wnt down considerably so that eased my pain but i also just deciced it really doesn't matter if I go in bloated or not. Just go in and do what you can. There is always next time if I decide to do so which is not likely after 10 plus months of dieting adn cardio for 500 people. Will start the other stuff sone.I picked out some music that will work. Now, I just have to practice some. Can't wait for that, already get the best posing routines from my crew. They are trully enjoying the moment.

No comments: