Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Monday and Tues

Monday cardio am-Stepmill 35mins, treadmill 25-pm cardio 35 treamill, 25 bike
-Pump up stuff Bench to one board 315x6x2,
-Dumbell incline 3x20-Rolling tricep with seated dumbell press 4x8 each supered-Standing rows to chest 4x8
-Spud Inc Hanging Ab straps and green band side twists 4 sets of each-Green band pushdowns and curls 3x20 each one.

Think that was it. Monday Night I took 1.5 ambien, 2 sleeping pillss and a xanax. Managed 3 hours of sleep and was wide awake at 230am. Went in and did Sled dragging for 1 hour 15 minutes and 30 minutes bike later on. Surprisingly, was good to go on the sled and bike.As I get closer to the finish line I always have to find another way to test myself. This week is no different. The finish line has been moved up to the 23rd so I have to get that last little bit of old man sag off before then. To do this, I am zero carbing for 5 days. The only carbs I am getting are from good fats-pb and almonds and fiborus carbs. Oh, I forgot about the Orbit gum it has like less then one but I chew like 8 pieces at at time. Today is day 3. Was great until 1pm and then started crashing. Made a mistake a drank a 7 hour energy and 2 meltdown pills. Exact opposite affect. Don't know if it's the lack of sleep or the carbs or both. Shoudl sleep great tomight though. Wishme luck

No comments: