Monday, August 25, 2008

Finishing Up

Well, today was my last two hour cardio session unless otherwise directed to do more. I started working on my mandatory poses for the meet. Man, that is hard work trying to hold those positions. will work on it again tomm and friday and should be done. Did a little pump up session again just to push blood into the muscles. Nothing there really, body is dead on e right now.
Today, I get carbs back and I feel like a different person. Can't figure out if I know it's the end and then on to pizza and oreos for two days or just the carbs making me feel better after 3 days of zero carbs. Maybe it 's the end of two and three hour cardio.
My bloateness has reduced further and with the srop in water over the next couple of days should lean me down some or at least look that way. Then the carbs will fill me back out. Weird how this works but I get carbs and lots of them so I ain't complaining.
According to Shelby, I will morph a couple more times before the show. We are taking pics as we go and will post them at the end.

No comments: