Monday, August 25, 2008

Morphing Again

The body is a strange thing. On Monday, I was totallly freaking out and thinking i would look like total shit. After wed and some carbs, my body morphed closer to what I wanted and I was relieved. On thursday, the carbs go way up and I get cut to one gallon of water from 3 on Mon and Tues. In the morning, I practice poses and take pics. Everything tightened up even more then Wed.
I come back in the evening to work on some more madantory pose, the skin has drawn up more with the water reduction and the muscle is beginning to push out as it fills up with carbs. I looked even tigter and more vascular then in the morning. Now, I know this is super gay but the changes in such a short period of time and what the body can do when pushed to different extremes is amazing to me.
After after about a hour and 15-20 minutes of posing, I suddenly feel totally exhausted and worn out. This is much harder then I thought it would be and my brain shuts down and I just can't focus anymore on it. We call it for the day.
Tomm am(friday), we will do another of mandatory work and get my first couple of coats of protan. This is part I really dont care for but it has to happen. I get 3-4 more coats in the pm when i get to the hotel and somemore mandatory posing work with the Tre Bennett(Show promoter). I should have the basics down anyway. Then it is steak, fries and cake time(not a whole cake yet, just enough to aggravate me but better then none. THen it's back to the carbs and pb all day Sat. The water is the only thing that will suck. After 12pm tomm, no more water, just food.
More then you guys wanted to know, but I wanted to share my misery and body shop work. I think every car needs a new paint job.

No comments: