Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wed, THur and off to Dallas for the SPud Inc. Booth and Europa Super Show

Wed action started with teh usual. My energy is so low and the fourth day of zero carb forced me inside as sledding is too much right now. Besides, I am not killing it now, just doing the time on the machines. Split the 2 hours on the Stepmill, Stairmaster, Rower and Bike
Wed pm- Beat up so bad i went ahead and diet some leg training early. -
Leg ext and leg curl 4 sets each-
Supersetted with Spud Inc Hanging Ab straps and ab pull downs 4 sets each-
Leg press 4 sets-
Close stance squat 4 sets worked up to 315x8-Pull ups 5 sets

Did 20 extra mins on the stairmaster with my client.
-Had to leave early as my eyes were closing right after training my clients. The guys had a easy night with no suit work so I felt okay cutting out early.-Went to bed at 8p and sleep like arock till 130am and then wide I awake I be. Went on it and did my 2 hours splitting them again, 60 min treadmill, 30 stepmill, 30 stairmaster. Then had the guilts because I will be in Dallas all weekend so I did another hour on the bike.

The show is going to be great. THere will be a big meet there too with cash on the line. Bad Attitude Gym is providing the equipment so I will help out as much as my 200lb body can give on no carbs. If you are there, stop by and see us at the SPud Inc. booth,we will have all our stuff there. If you can', sorry we missed you. We will have cash and carry so come on save some bucks on great equipment.

No comments: