Friday, August 8, 2008

Wed all nighter and other stuff.

Wed-am stepmill 65minspm-45 mins stairmaster-Wasn't feeling any squatting or leg pressin or anything so I went outside and lunged aroung the building(probablly 500-600 reps) and did some ab stuff and called it a day.-Wed and thur nightGot home earlier for once and thought I would ge some extra sleep . I must have Chad Aiches syndrome becasue i laid in the bed for four hours of tossing and turning. Finally very pissed i got up at 230am and went to the gym. thought I would get the cardio out of the way. The only people out are partying or emptying the trash cans. O fsourse I freaked out the garbage truck driver as he cut the corner at 3am and found some idiot dragging a sled. I thought for sure he woudl call the cops and I would have to do a sobriety test while driving my sled around and around in a circle. It was very creappy the whole time as I kept hearing things or maybe I was just going nuts from zero sleep. i figured I would do the usual, not too hard but pull forwards for 4 or 5 laps and then a backwards drag to give my low back a rest. This was not the usual. Evertime I pulled forward for more then a 100 yards, I felt sick at my stomach and would have to bend over just to take the pressure off. Thought I would puke for awhile there but it never came. I did have to lay down on one lap on the asphalt for about 5 minutes to recover. I decided to go all backwasrds from then on out. It was a tough hour and half. I got to lay down in the tanning bed and doze off for 20 minutes and then i was good. Came back in the pm and got my stairmaster in for 30 more minutes. Whent home and took 2 adn half sleeping pills this time.Slept great
Friday-nothing special or hard 35 stepmill, 35 stairmaster, 25 bike. Didn't even break mcuh of sweat.
I want to thank everyone for all their compliment and good words of encouragement. It's always alittle better and helps keep up the focus during the hard times even though there are only three weeks left. Keep 'um coming people.

No comments: