Monday, August 4, 2008

Wed Squat Crap and the usual

Wed
-Hour stepmill
-Mixed wide squats and BB narrow squats. Dids 3s and 5s up to 455 and for evey wide set I did a narrow set next door work up to 315x6x3 sets. It was fun adn actually the narrow BB squats felt better on my hips and legs then the wide stance ones. It was quite funny as every set that I did narrow, I felt all eyes on me in disgust as I did reps with my shorts off to show off my how thighs.
-Then RDLs for 4 or5 sets up to 315
-back raises and pullups supersetted of course.

Thur
-420am Stepmill 1 hour
-7am Stepmill 30 mins
-6pm Stepmill 27. mins, 38 second
This was a very bad mistake. I took Yohimbe and tryosine on a empty stomacnh as usual to help mobilize fat. I went at a very slow pace about half the normal and almost thoguht I was going to pass out. Of course this was a 100g carb day and my body finally shut down. I went pale and tried to hand on. i managed to get home thinking some food would help. I had a big salad and myusual 2 tablespoons of PB and a small portion of almonds. This did not help. I ate the rest of the PB(1/3)jar. This did not help. The old lady had animal cookies and I ate most of them and this did not help. I laid in the bed feeling very woozy and out of it and then started hicupping uncontrollablly. So off to the store I went, 2 ice cream sandwichs and half a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cookie dough brought me back to life. All I could think of was I was so depleted from 3 days of 100g or less of carbs and my body was shutting down and the cardio finally set it off. I still could not sleep and it was about 2 am so I remember Dave saying Xanax helps AOLt. I rummage through all the cabinets and fianlly get to the back and find some. Amen. I fall asleep immediately and wake up feeling alot better. I decide to skip cardio on Friday and lesson will not be forgotten. The strange part was I woke up even leaner then day before. I know crazy but that is what it is right now.

Sat
-Was going to take the dayoff here too but the guilts got to me and I did 6 slow laps with the sled and then did a 30 minute circuit of ab wheel, hanging abs with the new Spud Inc. ab straps(Elite has them now.), and dumbell sides. then sets of 50 on the bench and barbell curls, and finally 3 sets of 50 each on leg ext and leg curls.
-We then had a booth a a local strongman competition where I got nice and burnt to make my arm veins stick out more.

Sunday
-Six hard laps that took forever of sled dragging at 745 am.

No comments: